Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Night 1 and a half

---This is a really short, slightly pointless post, but I am tired and have to work in the morning. So I will write more later. But I needed to document part of my first(ish) night here.---

I am all moved in to my big girl apartment and starting my internship tomorrow in the morning. I stayed one night here last Wednesday after having an awesome girls night with my friends. That night was kind of depressing though because my fridge and closets were empty and I left behind my stuffed bunny, Bobo, and Silky, my little satin pillow. However, I realized how awesome it is to have my own big girl fort of an apartment.

Anyway, now I have clothes and some food in the fridge. I brought Bobo, but left behind Bruce the Beta. He is probably devastated, but I am going home this weekend and I don’t know how many car rides to put a poor fish through in three days time.

So, I am sitting in my apartment on my comfy chair all clean listening to the cars speed by on the highway and watching Tinkerbell. I may be grown up and in my own place, but regardless I will always be a little kid. This is my new castle, exactly as Josh Kinney named it on foursquare.

So here goes my first few nights on my own with my coffee maker and Bobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment