Thursday, June 2, 2011

Minor complaints

I just have some thing I'd like to whine about.

1) My towel rack is still broken! No sign of the maintenance man anywhere and he promised me a peephole. It's been two weeks and he clearly did not put my needs on his to-do list.

2) My kitchen light thinks its fun to pretend its a night light when its dark in my apartment. One of the bulbs flashes every 8 seconds with an obnoxiously bright white light. So I went back to using my chandelier nightlight that illuminates my whole kitchen, only a notch less obnoxious.

3) The people at the pub are getting rowdier earlier. There is constant clouds of cigarette smoke and loud banter incomprehensible banter directly outside my window. Luckily, it lasts all night long.

4) My neighbors are dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment